New Zealand Ford Owners Forum


    4DPrincess track day

    Share
    avatar
    Zamiam

    Number of posts : 471
    Location : Not Where You Are
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by Zamiam on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:25 pm

    Basball or Cricket TOH? Not sure that Hamsters bounce so cricket may be a tad unsuccessful
    avatar
    TheOtherhalf
    Admin

    Number of posts : 505
    Age : 64
    Location : WellyLand
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by TheOtherhalf on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:45 pm

    Paintball guns perhaps?
    avatar
    FJ

    Number of posts : 3225
    Age : 46
    Location : Canterbury
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by FJ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:12 pm

    Let Me know what you all decide and you can get back to Me.........I'll be the one out driving my sedan hard and fast unlike You pussy Team Ute members.


    _________________
    What would you rather drive ? A car named after the fastest living creature in the world, or some crusty old fart from a yacht club ?
    avatar
    TheOtherhalf
    Admin

    Number of posts : 505
    Age : 64
    Location : WellyLand
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by TheOtherhalf on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 pm

    Oi I ride around as a passenger in a sedan...
    avatar
    ThMule

    Number of posts : 960
    Age : 951
    Location : AUCKLAND and proud of it!
    Registration date : 2008-04-07

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by ThMule on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:52 pm

    TheOtherhalf wrote:
    FJ wrote:Boring, boring..........Do something new next time please.

    Hamsters perhaps? Shocked


    I've seen what FJ does to Hamsters ...... it's not a pretty sight!
    avatar
    TheOtherhalf
    Admin

    Number of posts : 505
    Age : 64
    Location : WellyLand
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by TheOtherhalf on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:03 pm

    You watched ?
    avatar
    FJ

    Number of posts : 3225
    Age : 46
    Location : Canterbury
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by FJ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:37 pm

    It was his Hamster. Shocked


    _________________
    What would you rather drive ? A car named after the fastest living creature in the world, or some crusty old fart from a yacht club ?
    avatar
    TheOtherhalf
    Admin

    Number of posts : 505
    Age : 64
    Location : WellyLand
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by TheOtherhalf on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 pm

    Thought so... Laughing
    avatar
    FJ

    Number of posts : 3225
    Age : 46
    Location : Canterbury
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by FJ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 pm

    He wasn't that upset about it really. Laughing


    _________________
    What would you rather drive ? A car named after the fastest living creature in the world, or some crusty old fart from a yacht club ?
    avatar
    ThMule

    Number of posts : 960
    Age : 951
    Location : AUCKLAND and proud of it!
    Registration date : 2008-04-07

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by ThMule on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm

    you still owe me for that role of masking tape tho!
    avatar
    FJ

    Number of posts : 3225
    Age : 46
    Location : Canterbury
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by FJ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:26 pm

    You said it was OK cos You have heaps.

    Anyway BTT...........Hope the track day goes well for all this weekend, I see it should be nice and wet so turn off traction control and have some fun with the corners everyone. Twisted Evil


    _________________
    What would you rather drive ? A car named after the fastest living creature in the world, or some crusty old fart from a yacht club ?

    4DPrincess

    Number of posts : 149
    Location : NZ
    Registration date : 2008-03-27

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by 4DPrincess on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 pm

    Now listen to me! It is going to be fine until Sunday this weekend and then it can rain all week until Monday.....
    avatar
    ThMule

    Number of posts : 960
    Age : 951
    Location : AUCKLAND and proud of it!
    Registration date : 2008-04-07

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by ThMule on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 pm



    4DPrincess wrote:Now listen to me! It is going to be fine until Sunday this weekend and then it can rain all week until Monday.....

    HAHAHAHA .... yeah right!, dont like ya chances just quietly.
    avatar
    FJ

    Number of posts : 3225
    Age : 46
    Location : Canterbury
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by FJ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 pm

    I suppose if the weather shits itself they can all blame Caron. Razz Very Happy


    _________________
    What would you rather drive ? A car named after the fastest living creature in the world, or some crusty old fart from a yacht club ?
    avatar
    TheOtherhalf
    Admin

    Number of posts : 505
    Age : 64
    Location : WellyLand
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by TheOtherhalf on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:07 pm

    Alas the weather for the entire country is crap on Saturday and not much better on Sunday...
    avatar
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

    Number of posts : 1509
    Age : 47
    Location : Watching the mighty Warriors
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by H0WL1N on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 pm

    If that is from NZ met service, it should be fine


    _________________
    RIP - Maurice L. Payne
    Dad, Mentor, Friend
    "You are my hero"
    1940 - 18/08/2009
    avatar
    FJ

    Number of posts : 3225
    Age : 46
    Location : Canterbury
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by FJ on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:10 am

    Aucklands weather report from the Met service states: Saturday there is a 70% chance of rain, or there's a 30% chance of fine weather and there's a 50% chance that this information is correct or not.


    _________________
    What would you rather drive ? A car named after the fastest living creature in the world, or some crusty old fart from a yacht club ?
    avatar
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

    Number of posts : 1509
    Age : 47
    Location : Watching the mighty Warriors
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by H0WL1N on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:21 am

    Thats about right


    _________________
    RIP - Maurice L. Payne
    Dad, Mentor, Friend
    "You are my hero"
    1940 - 18/08/2009
    avatar
    ThMule

    Number of posts : 960
    Age : 951
    Location : AUCKLAND and proud of it!
    Registration date : 2008-04-07

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by ThMule on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 am

    As we say in Auckland, If you dont like the weather .... wait 5 minutes.

    4DPrincess

    Number of posts : 149
    Location : NZ
    Registration date : 2008-03-27

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by 4DPrincess on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:53 am

    Quite right Gavin. I think it was much the same forecast for last weekend as well and we proved it wrong yet again. And if it is very, very wet, they can blame me all they like cos I will be tucked up nice and cosy at home. Thinking about them. Laughing
    avatar
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

    Number of posts : 1509
    Age : 47
    Location : Watching the mighty Warriors
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by H0WL1N on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:04 am

    4DPrincess wrote:Quite right Gavin. I think it was much the same forecast for last weekend as well and we proved it wrong yet again. And if it is very, very wet, they can blame me all they like cos I will be tucked up nice and cosy at home. Thinking about them. Laughing
    Of course im right, Im always right, unless my Mum says Im wrong, then I am wrong Very Happy


    _________________
    RIP - Maurice L. Payne
    Dad, Mentor, Friend
    "You are my hero"
    1940 - 18/08/2009
    avatar
    ThMule

    Number of posts : 960
    Age : 951
    Location : AUCKLAND and proud of it!
    Registration date : 2008-04-07

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by ThMule on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:28 am

    I thought FJ was your mum?????
    avatar
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

    Number of posts : 1509
    Age : 47
    Location : Watching the mighty Warriors
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by H0WL1N on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:36 am

    Hell no, that would make you my granddad, because I heard from a genuine source that he was your daughter affraid


    _________________
    RIP - Maurice L. Payne
    Dad, Mentor, Friend
    "You are my hero"
    1940 - 18/08/2009
    avatar
    ThMule

    Number of posts : 960
    Age : 951
    Location : AUCKLAND and proud of it!
    Registration date : 2008-04-07

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by ThMule on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 am

    Hey ...... thats just a rumour and it's never been proved in a court of law ...... besides, i never touched the cow that night, we were just talking! Embarassed
    avatar
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

    Number of posts : 1509
    Age : 47
    Location : Watching the mighty Warriors
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by H0WL1N on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:08 am

    Sure, but I am sure I heard there was a video and alot of hush money paid out


    _________________
    RIP - Maurice L. Payne
    Dad, Mentor, Friend
    "You are my hero"
    1940 - 18/08/2009

    Sponsored content

    Re: 4DPrincess track day

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:17 am