New Zealand Ford Owners Forum


    FG prices

    Share

    Tattooedirish2

    Number of posts : 969
    Age : 49
    Location : Where the wind blows alot.
    Registration date : 2008-04-01

    Re: FG prices

    Post by Tattooedirish2 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:06 am

    FORDACE wrote:
    FJ wrote:
    Tattooedirish2 wrote:The one we have pictured in recent fpv gtp thread] we were told you would not get much change back from 80k.

    If you have a look at the price list you'd get about $1000 back from $80k. Embarassed .........But those are the RRP and are not including the on road price.
    Mine was $79650 inc on road costs. A big improvement as my BF was $93k. Both cars were fully optioned

    $80000
    $79650
    $350-petrol for two weeks if your lucky[and you use it regulary] and that's your change.Like I said not much change out of $80k.
    avatar
    FJ

    Number of posts : 3225
    Age : 46
    Location : Canterbury
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: FG prices

    Post by FJ on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 am

    FORDACE wrote:
    FJ wrote:
    Tattooedirish2 wrote:The one we have pictured in recent fpv gtp thread] we were told you would not get much change back from 80k.

    If you have a look at the price list you'd get about $1000 back from $80k. Embarassed .........But those are the RRP and are not including the on road price.
    Mine was $79650 inc on road costs. A big improvement as my BF was $93k. Both cars were fully optioned

    Bloody good deal now though, especially over the previous model, I think more people will be driving FPV's in the FG range than in the B-series and I reckon more will be driving the FG range than ever before because of the cheaper price.


    _________________
    What would you rather drive ? A car named after the fastest living creature in the world, or some crusty old fart from a yacht club ?
    avatar
    Q

    Number of posts : 870
    Age : 56
    Location : V8QUTE
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: FG prices

    Post by Q on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:20 am

    Tattooedirish2 wrote:
    $350-petrol for two weeks if your lucky[and you use it regulary] and that's your change.Like I said not much change out of $80k.
    Two weeks of petrol? I can spend that on petrol in far less time.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
    My lifestyle choice is V8QUTE & I will have a new Ute, just as soon as I win Big Wednesday or Lotto... (note to self - remember to buy tickets in first place) ..
    You have to have a "dream" to aim for.... it's so much more fun when you actually get there. How long did I "harp on" about having a ute? Well, now I am "harping on" about a SuperDuperPursuitUte, c/w supercharger... Great Great Great
    avatar
    FJ

    Number of posts : 3225
    Age : 46
    Location : Canterbury
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: FG prices

    Post by FJ on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 am

    (note to self - remember to buy tickets in first place) ..


    Do what I did. https://play.mylotto.co.nz/index.jsp But still I forget to use it, I don't buy Lotto but I put money onto my account and just play from the winnings.........I better go and buy a ticket for this week before I forget. Great


    _________________
    What would you rather drive ? A car named after the fastest living creature in the world, or some crusty old fart from a yacht club ?
    avatar
    Zamiam

    Number of posts : 471
    Location : Not Where You Are
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

    Re: FG prices

    Post by Zamiam on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 am

    Q wrote:
    Zamiam wrote:
    Q wrote:Super Pursuit: $72,990

    How much for a supacharger ??????
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

    $63,990 and its called an F6

    Yes, but an f6 has no V8 Rumble.... :hello:
    Or are you still making the cd we discussed in Naki?

    Did you do that recording of our boy as promised?
    avatar
    Q

    Number of posts : 870
    Age : 56
    Location : V8QUTE
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

    Re: FG prices

    Post by Q on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 pm

    Zamiam wrote:
    Q wrote:
    Zamiam wrote:
    Q wrote:Super Pursuit: $72,990

    How much for a supacharger ??????
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

    $63,990 and its called an F6

    Yes, but an f6 has no V8 Rumble.... :hello:
    Or are you still making the cd we discussed in Naki?

    Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed opps, I been to busy driving around in 3rd with the window down, stereo off...(specially going up The Gorge) I forgot to remember I was s'pose to record him as well........ Shocked

    Did you do that recording of our boy as promised?

    Sponsored content

    Re: FG prices

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:20 pm